Wardley Gate Luxury Residential and Dementia Care Home in Gateshead, is located on the main Gateshead to South Tyneside road close to Felling, Heworth, Wardley, Pelaw, Bill Quay, Washington and Hebburn.

Wardley Gate, with its new management team, has a unique Quality Assurance System which is 100% led by feedback and requests from our residents, ensuring their thoughts and feelings come first. Our main aim is for Wardley Gate to be a place where a person feels at home.

We are passionate about the quality of the Residential and Dementia Care that we provide. We use the latest in digital technology which enables our staff to carry out their day-to-day tasks more efficiently, allowing them time to provide more personalised care to each and every resident.

Wardley Gate is managed by the Enhanced Care Group which has over 30 years of experience caring for older people in South Tyneside, Newcastle and Sunderland in Tyne and Wear and also in Durham, Darlington and Middlesbrough.

Price Guarantee
Unlike many other homes, Wardley Gate Care Home gives a Fair Price Guarantee and will not charge any more than that recommended by Gateshead Council, even though it provides outstanding care and facilities not available elsewhere.
Whether the fees are paid privately or with assistance, everyone pays the same amount. This may save some of our residents and their families many thousands of pounds per year.

Care home in Gateshead, Wardley Gate

Come and Talk to us and our Residents
At Wardley Gate we believe that a Residential Care Home should feel like ‘home’ to you and choosing the right Care Home with good facilities is so important and we do not expect you to take our word for it.

We would like to invite you to meet our staff and residents and feel for yourself the friendly atmosphere, the unrivaled standards of comfort and the good companionship.

We invite you to speak with the manager to arrange a visit and spend a day with us. We will be happy to arrange transport, at no cost, for you and any family members who need it. If you wish, a trial stay may then be arranged in consultation, if necessary with the Social Services Department.